IMAC Czech JETI Cup 2019
Dear pilots ;the IMAC Czech´ pilot registration will be closed on Monday, 28th Jan, 2019. In case there will be more than 50 pilots registered, those with already paid entry fee will be prioritised. Kindly check your status on the page „Registered Pilots“ (Status Pending / Completed). Deadline for your payment is 15th Feb, 2019.
Pls be aware of the possible competition start one day earlier, i.e. on Thursday, 26th June; the final decision of the timing will be made after completion of the registration, on 16th February latest.Dear pilots and fans of giant acrobats category!
Let us invite you to the competition IMAC Czech JETI Cup 2019.
Open International Challenge Cup.
Date:JUNE 27-30, 2019
Place:Czech Heaven, Ivančice, Czech Republic
Pilots from any Country are invited. A Challenge Cup will be awarded to the winning National Team.
The following IMAC classes will be flown: Basic, Sportsman, Intermediate, Advanced, Unlimited, Free-Style.
- Current IMAC regulations will be applied to all matters.
- International IMAC qualified Jury.
- Contest director: Vladislav Plichta
- Jury: Zdeněk Šteigl, Vladislav Plichta, Marek Plichta tbd
- Judges: Nikola Soukupová, Henny van Loon, Roland Galey, Emilio Canovas Moreno, tbd
- Necessary: valid inssurance for RC planes to 25kg
- Protests: According to the IMAC regulations with deposit of 50 Euro (1100 CZK)
All airplanes will be hangared and will not have to be disassembled.
On Saturday, June 29, 2019, a banquet (10 EUR or 250 CZK per person) will be organized in the evenings.
During the Competition, each Pilot will enjoy 4 Known and 2 Unknown precision flights, plus 2 Free-Style flights for the Pilots registered also in this Class.
All registrations will all be accepted, but finalized after payment of the 60 Euro (1200 CZK) Fee and 30 Euro (800 CZK) for basic.
Payment can be made in the following ways:
- or by bank transfer (IBANCZ7901000000437842850257, BIC / SWIFT code KOMBCZPPXXX; číslo účtu 43-7842850257/0100)
Please add in the note the your name, the category and the fact if you pay a banquet.
Regirstrations will be accepted up to a total of 50 Pilots. Overflowing Subcriptions will enter a waiting list.
Competition begin on Friday 28.6. 2019 at 8 morning.
First version of program:
- Wednesday – free training
- Thursday – official training
- Friday– official flights
- Saturday – official flights, banquet 10 Euro (250 CZK) per person
- Sunday – official flights and ceremony
A list of registered pilots can be found here: Registered Pilots
Information about accommodation can be found here: Where to sleep
Information about sponsors can be found here: Sponsors
We encourage all pilots to join the IMAC worldwide:
http://www.mini-iac.org (International membership costs $ 30 and you get an IMAC license, here you can insert it in the registration form - it is not necessary)
so that their result is registered in the global ranking.